Fly925 Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ

Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty Love ya.... FLYGUYZ

Post  mlarios Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 pm

well, just wanna tell you both me and Miss Gracie are you #1 fans. We listen to you every Sunday and love ya.. flower

mlarios

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty carlos is a sham

Post  carla2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

So you believe in what you are doing? You did then and you do now. You keep repeating the same thing over and over and get the same results. Thats the definition of insanity and stupidity. You are scum. You may have everyone else fooled. Not me. You will never see me coming. I will go to the grave and the public with the truth. This is only the beginning. See you soon Fat man, fat back, fat ass lol! What ever. Im a hater? You have not seen anything yet.

carla2

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty The truth

Post  carla2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Time for the truth. Your radio show sucks. Your approach is whack. Your gimmick is tired. Your club and its themes are lame. All your models are ugly or ghetto. I heard you never pay your staff. You expect everyone to work for free. You never really did do anything in the industry except give a lot hype and bullshit. You sell dreams and pray on the eager and ambitious. Give it up. The reason no one listens is because you suck at what you do. Your always talking about how you show love to your people and tell everyone you been doing this for so many years and so on and so on. Blah blah blah........and you beg for people to support you. If you were any good, you don't have to go beg for support or help. You call it promoting but its more like begging. Then you insult your targeted market for not joining and supporting you. "If you not down with LF then delete yourself and go fuck yourself" Your words. Thats just plain desperate. Your old and tired and you don't have any creative talent. I also heard you steal ideas and claim them to be the originator. No body listens because nobody cares. Houston grew up. You should too. One more thing. You should not say you and your bullshit show and staff are the heart and soul of the the show and the people are its voice. It should be that the fans are the heart and soul and you are its voice. But your so full of yourself that you dont see that.

carla2

Back to top Go down

Post  carla2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Show the public the comment. Coward. Its not about me respecting you or you respecting me. Its about the truth. You are a sham. A fiasco. A loser. A talent-less has been that never was. There is nothing gangster about what I am saying. I speak the truth. You suck! You are doing more of a disservice to the community than actually helping it. People want you to go away. Thats why no one listens to your show and no one goes to your events. I dont care what you think. I am telling you what mostly everyone else thinks. You lie about shit and promise fame and fortune to anyone who backs your play. Bullshit. You pray on no talent having artists and eager people with a similar dream. You are a vampire. You pray on those you trick into thinking you done things when you have not accomplished shit. You are delusional. How old are you?

carla2

Back to top Go down

Post  carla2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Show the public the comment. Coward. Its not about me respecting you or you respecting me. Its about the truth. You are a sham. A fiasco. A loser. A talent-less has been that never was. There is nothing gangster about what I am saying. I speak the truth. You suck! You are doing more of a disservice to the community than actually helping it. People want you to go away. Thats why no one listens to your show and no one goes to your events. I dont care what you think. I am telling you what mostly everyone else thinks. You lie about shit and promise fame and fortune to anyone who backs your play. Bullshit. You pray on no talent having artists and eager people with a similar dream. You are a vampire. You pray on those you trick into thinking you done things when you have not accomplished shit. You are delusional. How old are you?

carla2

Back to top Go down

Post  carla2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Bitch? Your the the big bitch that can't make himself famous. You wont show the comment cause you dont want your fake public to know the truth. Guess what? I know. I will make it my duty to make sure the public knows what kind of slime you are. I wont stop. I will always be watching. Informing the public about the truth and you. Your a joke. Im glad I motivate you to do better. God knows you need to be. So I will continue to hate. If you ever do make something of yourself and your tired ideas, you can always look back and say Im glad that bitch said what she said. It motivated me to get it right. Im not one one of these little girls you promise the world to, looking for a quick fix. You should be ashamed. Im the wrong bitch to fuck with. I tell the truth thats why! See you soon. If your on tonight, I will be listening. Thats if I can even hear the show. lol! Send me a shout out. Thats Mrs. Bitch to you.

carla2

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty lmao

Post  sanchez1 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

So let me get this straight you want to tell people about themselves but you don't have the guts to be who you really are? you talk all this shit bout how los hasn't done anything but you have yet to prove you've done anything for our people, you have no credentials especially when you hide behind a false screen name.The thing is you say nobody listens then contradict yourself by saying you'll be listening later. check it out i need a couple more haters so do me a favor and add my name to your "I'm the wrong bitch to fuck with" list. the gloves are off you will get exterminated like the roach you are. Don't come in my house and disrespect my show or my station and think nobody is going say anything we are the wrong station to hate on we going to the top whether you like it or not Ms.Carla. Sanchez, I'll def give you a shout out just make sure you tell your friends to listen lmao

sanchez1

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty @The Truth

Post  Tha_Kid Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Fool u Ain't Shit That's Why U Hate'n Like Uhh Bitch u Just Wish u Could Do Wat they Do lmoa Get Outta Here Mayne Go Do Somethin With Ur Bitch Ass Life Besides Hate'n on Fly925.com Don't Get Hurt Cuz They Do'n Somethin U Ain't LMAO!!!!
"It's Fly925.com 4 Life"
#Kid
Tha_Kid
Tha_Kid

https://www.facebook.com/thakidstr

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty Luv my FLY GUYZ

Post  Clopez Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 am

I disagree with the brawd. If no one listens to fly925.com like you say they dont then why the fuck they #1. Get yout shit right miss carla tha so called bitch goin from page to page stalkin my boi.. Can ya say PSYCHO MUCH. IM ASUMING U GOT SOME KIND OF
OBSESSION WITH MY BOI IF YO DOIN ALL THIS TALKIN BOUT HIM U MUST LUV HOW HE BE TASTIN.. HOPE U LUV THA KISS THEY
SENT YOU TONIGHT. YOU JUST MAD CAUSE THEY DOIN THA DAMB THANG SO HATE ON IT MIJITA.. U AINT BREAKING NOBODY MIJITA JUST MAKIN HIM STRONGER.. XOXOXO TO U MISS BITCH FLY GUYZ #1 FAN! lol!

Clopez

Back to top Go down

Love ya.... FLYGUYZ Empty Re: Love ya.... FLYGUYZ

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum